have had a small exhibition at Tempel On (Selchowerstrasse 33 1249 Berlin) which is just around the corner from where I live and have my studio. It will start at the friday of ’48 Stunden Neukölln.’
It will be a cosy event in a small store and I will show only a small number of works – most of them I have never shown at all, except in digital form on here or on my Instagram or tumblr.
EDIT: that expo is already over, time for a new one. It was fun.
- The fluffy ornament design, or: the female tentacle monster 1
- Creampie 2015-1 – Archeological dig rusted
- The fluffy ornament design, or: the female tentacle monster 2
- Neubauten 2015-1 – in Flying Ray Frame dark
- Paradise flowers – 2015-1 Archeological Dig Frame light blue
- Mushwa 2015-1 – Archeological dig frame in dark blue and gold [SOLD]
- Buildings-4 variants
- Monument for Berlin – AD 2050 (2014)
- Sancta Susana 2B – FRAMED – 2013-2 (Hotel Bogota)
- Gedanken 3 – Leaf based Ornaments