Here the new incarnation of the Utu ornament as exhibited in 2016 during EMOP 2016. I think the contrast between the frame and the ornament is great. It was part of my altar there.
Materials: Fiber composite material, print, paint,
Print: Litho archive Matte
Dimensions: 150 x 100 cm
- Gilded Archeological Dig frame with Utu and possible next steps for my art
- This Italian woman came to where I was selling my art and said “Bellisima” to this one.
- Altar ‘The Benediction of Saint Stephan the Drunk’ (2013)
- Utu – Framed 2013-1 [SOLD]
- Utu – A flower and leafes ornament / Anatomy I
- Gedanken 4 – Leaf based Ornaments